Jack's Snazzy Blog

Jack's Snazzy Blog

By

Movies

One of my favorite things to do when I go out with my friends is to go see a movie. It doesn’t matter really what kind of movie we go and see, all that matters is that I’m watching it with people I like.  

If I had to choose what kind of movie to see, I would probably choose a comedy movie or an action movie. Those are my two favorite genres of movies. When I watch a comedy movie that I really like, I won’t stop laughing. It actually can get louder than than the movie sometimes.

When I watch action movies, I make all these really weird sounds when really cool things happen in the movie. This also sometimes can get louder than the movie. This one time I did it so loud that I got kicked out of the movie. Longest wait ever by the way.

Overall, movies are definitely one of my favorite things to do. 

One Response to Movies

1. Jack Forbes says:

I think that is awesome and that is my favorite genres to. My parents even work on TV shows and movies some times. My Dad did a movie called “Home Alone 2” he works as the head of the special effects department now. I think your blog is awesome and gives good detail.